Partner Zone

Reports for a closed year - How can I still access reports for a closed year?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Demons71
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Reports for a closed year - How can I still access reports for a closed year?

I want to print off a couple of reports for a closed/rolled year, so what is best way to do this?

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_R
MYOB Moderator
1,690 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,690Posts

131Kudos

276Solutions

Re: Reports for a closed year - How can I still access reports for a closed year?

Hi @Demons71

Because these reports are governed by the financial years of the company file. If the report is required to be run for a previous financial year you would be looking at restoring a backup prior to closing that financial year - File>>Restore.

Alternatively,  you could run the Account Transactions [Accrual] report. This can be displayed via Reports>>Accounts>>Accounts>>Account Transactions [Accrual]. It will show similar information to that of the General Ledger [Detail] report while not being governed by the financial year.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Demons71
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Reports for a closed year - How can I still access reports for a closed year?

I found an easier way, as when I logged into MYOB using my internet Browser, I was able to access my reports for closed finacial year for the ones I wanted.  This is a great soultion, rather than restoring a backup.  I just exported the reports to excel and then printed them to pdf for the ones I needed to do the report I needed to prepare.  Thank you.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post