Partner Zone

STP 'successful' status

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RG5000
Experienced User
27 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

27Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

STP 'successful' status

Hi, I use Accountedge V18.5 and have used STP to finalise my 19/20 Payroll for employees. 

The status is 'submitted'  - how long does it normally take to change to 'successful'  ?

it has been several hours since I submitted - and I am not sure if this is normal or not, or if the fact it is EOY is slowing down the ATO response?

thanks for any insight

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,605 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,605Posts

6,139Kudos

6,666Solutions

Re: STP 'successful' status

Hi @RG5000 

Generally speaking, the status of an STP Event will update within a matter of minutes. However, due to high demand at the ATO's end we've had to suspend STP lodgements at this time. As such, there may be a longer than normal wait until those services are back working and the ATO has been updated.

No action will be required by the user, once the ATO services are back working we will pass through all suspended lodgements through to them for processing. Once that occurs that status will be updated. Although, it's bit of a waiting game at this point while we wait for the ATO.

More information can be found on STP and BAS lodgements paused 30/06/2020

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

RG5000
Experienced User
27 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

27Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for that info, is that still the case with AccountEdge?  as Accountedge is desktop program unlike your online products?  Does AccountEdge STP submissions go through MYOB server first do they?

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,605 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,605Posts

6,139Kudos

6,666Solutions

Hi @RG5000 

The ATO Servers do appear to be accepting STP submissions again after the high demand period. 

To answer your enquiry AccountEdge will use a slight variation of the AccountRight/MYOB Essentials products for Payroll Reporting.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post