YTD Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Anne-Marie12
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

YTD Report

Payroll Activity, Register and Detailed are different than YTD Report that needs to be sent to ATO.

These are the discrepancies:

One Employee - their salary sacrifice is not showing

Two Employees who were terminated are not showing unused annual leave

Two Junior Employees who have left are not even showing Gross Wage.

I have changed over to STP2 and made all necessary changes before running YTD Report. 

Is this MYOB issue? 

By the way, with employees terminated not showing unused annual leave, this is the third year in row that this happened. When is MYOB going to fix this? This is why seriously thinking

2 REPLIES 2
Anne-Marie12
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

YTD Verification Report not showing Gross Payments

YTD Verification Report still showing $0.00 in Gross Payments. I checked employees that had correct Gross YTD and PAYG withholding YTD and sent to ATO as employees were enquiring about Group Certificates. I have still have five employees that are incorrect:

One is not showing Salary Sacrifice

Two are not showing Unused  Annual Leave upon Termination

Two employees who are under 18 are not showing any Gross YTD.

I followed all instruction on STP2 before EOFY and double-checked. But this still happened. What makes me so angry that this is the third year in a row that AccountRight End of Year Finalisation has been incorrect. All this has happend since Single Touch Payroll has started. All the advice to solutions are not fixing this issue, i.e., changing inactive to active, changing termination date, doing $0 payroll amount. Nothing is working!!!! 

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: YTD Report

Hi @Anne-Marie12 

I'm sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet, I hope you were able to get this resolved. In most cases, processing a $0 pay for those terminated employees fixed the issue as it was caused by terminated employees not being made active prior to moving to STP Phase 2. If that didn't work we would need to look at the ATO reporting categories and screenshots of those reports. 

Please do let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post