API Access SingleTouch Pty Ltd

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
IOG
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

API Access SingleTouch Pty Ltd

Hi,

I have very little knowledge about API.

Has MYOB (particularly MYOB versions 19 or less) implemented Single Touch Pty Ltd API into the software?

"If your payroll software provider has implemented the Single Touch API into their software, you can now return to your payroll software and follow the instructions provided to you by your software provider".

Thanks

IOG

1 REPLY 1
gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,992 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,992Posts

910Kudos

635Solutions

Re: API Access SingleTouch Pty Ltd

Hi @IOG 

MYOB have repeatedly advised they will not be updating any v19 product to STP, so the answer is no 'your software provider has not implemented the Single Touch API into their software'.

MYOB is instead forcing all users to upgrade to AR2019 and pay an annual subscription for each and every file you use for STP. If considering this (AR2019), please do your research and spend some time on the forum to get a good understanding of some of the issues faced by v19 users who upgrade.

FYI there is a software developer who has implemented the Single Touch API for MYOB v19 users. At this stage this is the best alternative as many CSV upload options expire 30 June 2018. If you would like details about the Single Touch solution for v19 users, send me a private message. MYOB don't like this sort of information posted on their forums, as they prefer you upgraded.

To send a private message hover your mouse on my name above and click Send Message.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post