Contributing Partner
Australia
Ian4101
Contributing Partner

9Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Re: API Internal Server Error (500) since late last night

I found a correlation in that we had 2 registered applications set up. They both use the same code to address the API but the the fault is happening on one application only. The other seems to be happily talking to the API end point. I also tried re-authorising the company file and am getting the following: "We have encountered some issue with the request, please try again later or contact your app support

• invalid_request"

cheers,

Ian

Partner CameronScott
4 Posts
Partner
Australia
CameronScott

4Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Re: API Internal Server Error (500) since late last night

We are having the same issue, seems to be only one file also, all other files continue work work as before. 

Highlighted
Contributing Partner Ian4101
9 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Ian4101
Contributing Partner

9Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

API Internal Server Error (500) since late last night

I'm getting a (500) internal server error since last night (23-4-2019 23:20 hours).

Nothing has changed at our end and the API calls are working for another company file - but not this one. I can access the MYOB file through the AccountRight Native application.

An ApiCommunicationException was returned when calling the MYOB API. Error Information: . RequestID: ###. Status Code: InternalServerError. Exception Details: Exception: Encountered a communication error (https://ar1.api.myob.com/accountright/###/Company/). Inner Exception: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post