Account Right 2019.2.1 API - 409 Error on new Sale Invoice Item

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Andrew_Reeves
Contributing Partner
6 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Account Right 2019.2.1 API - 409 Error on new Sale Invoice Item

I have a .Net application which syncs new Invoices into Account Right as a Sales Invoice Item using the .Net SDK connecting to an on prem server Windows 2019 hosting Account Right 2019.2.1

Has been working fine then suddenly yesterday it is failing with a 409 Conflict error. The exception details has "null" for Errors and the Inner Exception just says "The remote server returned an error: (409) Conflict". My understanding of the 409 error is this relates to existing entries not a brand new one.

I can still sync Timesheets up and and Card information (Customers and Employees) down without a problem.

What could be causing this?

6 REPLIES 6
HelenB
MYOB Moderator
326 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

326Posts

227Kudos

67Solutions

Re: Account Right 2019.2.1 API - 409 Error on new Sale Invoice Item

Hi @Andrew_Reeves ,

Thanks for reaching out. With this issue, please drop the API Support Team an email at developers@myob.com with all the details so they can take a closer look for you.

Thanks

Thanks,
@HelenB

MYOB API Team Leader

MYOB API Support Centre|MYOB App Marketplace|MYOB AccountRight API Endpoint Doc's

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a Solution

AliRameez
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

@Andrew_Reeves I am having the exact same issue from past 2-3 days. Did you workout anyway to fix this problem or had a chat with MYOB support team?

Can you please share any update here.

iamglt
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

We are also experiencing the same issue.  Can anyone explain what is going on?

Andrew_Reeves
Contributing Partner
6 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi - no we didn't figure it out.

In our case, we opened and saved every Card file in the system and then it started working again. Either there was a setting on a card file that conflicts and this was corrected, or there is some sort of record lock that is not removed and this is incorrectly locking the syncing and someone this eventually got released.

We are working again but very nervous that this could come back.

iamglt
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Cool thanks for letting us know - have raised a support request with the API team...

AliRameez
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

In case if that helps anyone, this issue happens where some larger company files are unable to have data posted as the API will return an "IncorrectRowVersion" error. This is a known issue in MYOB API. 

The workaround they've mentioned was Try unticking the "Warn for Duplicate" preference in AccountRight which is found under the Setup menu > Preferences > Sales.

This means that you will have to manually check for invoice numbers inside AccountRight to ensure there are no duplicates. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post