AccountRight 2020.1

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
brasstacks
Partner
89 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

89Posts

7Kudos

2Solutions

AccountRight 2020.1

Thanks MYOB! I received an email saying 2020.1 was available and downloaded it and upgraded three files. I did a lot of work on two of the files over the weekend. Then I received a call this morning from a client who said he had no link to the 2020.1 upgrade. Half an hour on hold for him to be told "there is no 2020.1. The latest version is 2019.4" Big fail to your support staff. I walked him through accessing my.myob as me and downloading 2020.1 from the Bookkeeper Refernce software upgrades. He ran the install, upgraded the file and is now working on 2020.1. Then I decided to put a post on community forum and that's when I discovered your "temporary suspension of links" message posted Friday 21/2 - so having emailed me on 18/2/20 with the upgrade advice, why did you not follow it up with another email on 21/2/20 saying "don't upgrade!" It's only by chance I found your message on the Forum. Not good enough MYOB! Also, you've said to contact MYOB at developers@myob.com but clicking on that link creates the email address develpers@ myob.com, which I fortunately noticed and edited. 72 hours to get a response. In the meantime, we have to keep working with the 2020.1 files as wages to be paid today plus all the usual work. Not happy.

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: AccountRight 2020.1

Hi @brasstacks 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight 2020.1

Due to a significant error with the new version (item sales) we have temporarily postponed the release of AccountRight 2020.1. The version was initially released to our partner community last week.  

We're working on resolving the issue and expect to have an updated version available in the next few days. 

We are currently working through the best ways of notifying users of that decision and communicating that information. The Forum post TEMPORARILY ON HOLD: AccountRight 2020.1 is now available for API Developers is one of the ways in which we have looked at communicating that information.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

brasstacks
Partner
89 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

89Posts

7Kudos

2Solutions

Re: AccountRight 2020.1

Not happy with your answer but not having any problems using the 2020.1 files so far.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post