AccountRight 2020.4.2 is now live

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MYOB_API_Team
MYOB Moderator
34 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

34Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight 2020.4.2 is now live

4th Dec 2020

Hi there,

AccountRight 2020.4.2 is now live and can be downloaded from your my.MYOB account.

If you have already downloaded and installed AccountRight 2020.4, you will need do a clean reinstall using the new version. 

AccountRight 2020.4.2 contains a fix for an issue that was found with remittance advices.

If you have any questions, feel free to log a ticket with the API Support Team.

Thanks 

MYOB API Team

1st Dec 2020

Hi, 

We wanted to update you on when you can expect the AccountRight 2020.4 release. 

During final stages of testing we have discovered an issue in AccountRight 2020.4 that prevents some users from printing a remittance advice on a customised remittance template. While this only affects a specific group of users, we have paused the rollout of AccountRight 2020.4 while we work to resolve this issue.  

We aim to have this issue fixed soon and will then resume the rollout of AccountRight 2020.4 to you followed by SME users a few days later.  In the meantime, we have removed the download link from my.myob and the downloads page.

We have also had some feedback on AccountRight installation issues with PCs running Windows 7. It’s important to note both Microsoft and MYOB have not supported Windows 7 since the beginning of the year. However, many of the installation issues can be resolved by downloading and installing Microsoft .NET 4.7.2. here

We will be back in touch with you as soon as AccountRight 2020.4 is available to download. 

Thanks

MYOB API Team

25th Nov 2020

Hi 

The AccountRight 2020.4 release is now available to be downloaded from the my.MYOB website.

To check out what is new in the release for the API, head on over to our API Knowledgebase. 

The API Shared Sandbox files will be updated over the coming days.

If you have any questions, feel free to log a ticket with the API Support Team.

Thanks

MYOB API Team

MYOB API Support Centre|MYOB App Marketplace|MYOB AccountRight API Endpoint Doc's

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a Solution

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post