Accountright Report/ProfitAndLossSummary API endpoint return "AccountTotal": 0.0 for all the accounts

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ondrej2iq
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Accountright Report/ProfitAndLossSummary API endpoint return "AccountTotal": 0.0 for all the accounts

Hello,

I'm trying the Report/ProfitAndLossSummary API endpoint  with an open access account and default AccountRight file provided. However, the response I'm getting includes AccountTotal equal to 0 for all the accounts returned.

This is how the part of the respnse look like:

{
  "StartDate": "2019-04-15T00:00:00",
  "EndDate": "2019-04-15T23:59:59",
  "ReportingBasis": "Cash",
  "YearEndAdjust": false,
  "AccountsBreakdown": [
    {
      "AccountTotal": 0.0,
      "Account": {
      }
    }
  ],
}

I tried changing StartDate, EndDate, ReportingBasis and YearEndAdjust many times with different values, but it doesn't make any difference.

When I tried MYOB AccountRight 2020.1 desktop app using the same default AccountRight file, the report includes some non-0 values depending on the selecting date range. This is the result for 2019-04-15:

MYOB_forum.png

Is there anything I'm missing? Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ondrej Sobisek, 2IQ Ltd

1 REPLY 1
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Re: Accountright Report/ProfitAndLossSummary API endpoint return "AccountTotal": 0.0 for all the accounts

Hi @ondrej2iq 

If you were having trouble with the AccountRight API, you may want to react out to the MYOB API  support team through the Contact page on the developers website.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post