MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Entering the full year budget in the Profit and Loss with the YTD Budget

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,198 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29198Posts

3493Kudos

4286Solutions

Re: Entering the full year budget in the Profit and Loss with the YTD Budget

Hi @Russputin

The Profit and Loss [Budget Analysis] report will only show the Year to date values for an account versus what the budget is showing for that period. You are unable to show the full budget for that account in the report.

For example say you have $100 per month as a budget ($1,200 in total) if you run the report for July to December the report can show you $600 (6 x $100) you are unable to show the full budget value $1,200 in that report. 

The only way that I can see you getting that value would be to enter the full budget value (across all months) into the first budgeted month in the financial year. As this value will be allocated to the first month it will appear in the budgeted YTD value for all months. (assuming you run the report for the first month of the financial year).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Russputin
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Russputin
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Entering the full year budget in the Profit and Loss with the YTD Budget

Our Profit and Loss (Budget Analysis) Report is a constucted report that has columns for YTD actual, YTD budget, Difference between them in dollars, and percentage of dollar difference over budget.

It would be nice - hopefully possible also - to include a full year budget for each budget line in this report also. Grateful for your help - Russ

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post