Item sales invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
John_Wallace
Experienced Partner
59 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

59Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Item sales invoices

I'm preparing a application development specification for a client to get item sales invoices...

In viewing the Endpoint for item sales invoices the lines array does not contain a backorder field. 
The client needs to print backorder information on documents as now happens when printing a MYOB Invoice Form...

Is anyone able to point me to where this information is located...  I can see an Order field on the item sales invoice but the documentation seems to suggest that this is the Order Number from an Order that is being converted to an invoice and is not a relationship to a backorder when entering a new invoice.

I'm concerned that the API does not allow for backorder information to be made available and that Accountright contains a hardcoded solution to print backorder information on the current Invoice Form 

If this backorder information is not available the client's requirements will not be able to be met ..

Thanks John 

2 REPLIES 2
John_Dinning
Trusted User
71 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Trusted User

71Posts

15Kudos

6Solutions

Re: Item sales invoices

Hi John,

I suspect that you are right and backorder information is not available, or at least not fully implemented in the API.

I was trying to update the BackorderQuantity in purchases (item bill). The field exists but it is read only and has the message 'To be implemented when purchase order functionality is available'.

I'm not sure this helps you at all.

Regards,

John.

John_Wallace
Experienced Partner
59 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

59Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Item sales invoices

Thanks John

Hopefully the MYOB Developer Team might be able to confirm our suspicions...

Cheers John

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post