MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

ItemPriceMatrix creation via API

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
2 REPLIES
Partner BigTyre
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
BigTyre
Partner

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: ItemPriceMatrix creation via API

Okay, thanks. I'd thought it would be created automatically with the item since the UID is linked to it. We might just have to use the base selling price for the time being.

API Evangelist KeranM
299 Posts
API Evangelist
Australia
KeranM
API Evangelist

299Posts

94Kudos

56Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: ItemPriceMatrix creation via API

Hi there

No you aren't missing anything, right now our API doesn't support creating ItemPriceMatrix via the API.

Sorry - you'll need to create them via the UI for now
Keran McKenzie
Futurist in residence @MYOB

Are you a developer? Check out http://developer.myob.com
Looking for an Add-on? Check out http://myob.com/addons/

Twitter: @myobapi | @keranm
Highlighted
Partner BigTyre
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
BigTyre
Partner

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

ItemPriceMatrix creation via API

I'm working on setting up an integration with our online store such that when an order is placed for a product on the store the system creates an item in myob (or updates it if it exists). We don't want to have the full product list in myob as we purchase products when they are sold and list many products which we might never sell. I've been able to automate the creation and updating of new items but have run into an issue with updating the ItemPriceMatrix. I've found that when I create an item automatically the ItemPriceMatrix doesn't seem to be created along with it. If I enter a value in AccountRight it creates it and I can update it through the API afterwards, but I need to be able to set up the price levels via the API following the creation of the item without requiring human interaction. ItemPriceMatrix doesn't appear to support POST requests so I can't create it that way. Is there something I'm missing?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post