7 Posts
Contributing Partner
spiffybrian
Contributing Partner

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Lack of Support for Developers

I've been getting a "DeveloperInactive" message since Saturday when I tried to add a third key for testing. I am trying to develop apps for both AccountRight and Essentials, which chews up my 2 keys, leaving nothing for testing.

To try to resolve the problem, I deleted the Essentials key, but that still didn't help.

Since my post here, it looks like something's changed, so hopefully that's sorted out the issue.

Brian
API Evangelist KeranM
299 Posts
API Evangelist
Australia
KeranM
API Evangelist

299Posts

94Kudos

56Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Lack of Support for Developers

Hi there Brian

I'm sorry to hear that. I can confirm that our support is up and running and we are actively updating keys and answering support tickets.

I can confirm Twitter is no longer our support channel and as such isn't actively monitored for support. Emails and support tickets are monitored.

Your keys are all active, I don't see any reason why you should be having trouble.

Can you let us know what error messages you are seeing?

Thanks

Keran McKenzie
Futurist in residence @MYOB

Are you a developer? Check out http://developer.myob.com
Looking for an Add-on? Check out http://myob.com/addons/

Twitter: @myobapi | @keranm
Contributing Partner spiffybrian
7 Posts
Contributing Partner
spiffybrian
Contributing Partner

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Lack of Support for Developers

It appears that the level of support for the MYOB API is near non-existant at the moment.

I happened to create an API key beyond my allocation, and now I've been locked out of that key for over 2 days now, even though I deleted other keys and am currently within the 2 key limit.

I can't test out new code because of this, and I have customers waiting on updates, but I can't do anything because I don't have access to a test key.

My email request has gone unanswered, and twitter messages have also been ignored. How are we meant to get the work done to help our customers use MYOB if a simple request like this can go unanswered for an extended period? And remember too, that the problem has been caused by MYOB's own systems.

Please help!!!!

Brian
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post