Experienced Cover User
Australia
kjm
Experienced Cover User

39Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Re: MYOB API C# SAMPLE ERROR on connection to localhost files

there is a program that is installed called MYOB ADDON Connector. Make sure it is running...that's how I solved it...

Experienced Cover User kjm
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
kjm
Experienced Cover User

39Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Using Sample Application and when crashes connection to machine refused

Have installed Accountright 2018.2 and downloaded Sample App c# and running against upgraded file from AccountRight Premier v19 and can load url localhost:8080/accountright fine

Works fine loads all invoices but the n crashes and then I am unable to load localhost:8080/accountright. When I try and run the Application I get a "unable to connect to remote server" with an inner exception of "{"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8080"}"

I had to restart my machine to get this to reset and work again...I do not want to d othat...what do I need to restart/reset to 'unblock' this...

UPDATE: it appears it is the MYOB addon connector that needs to be running..

'localhost' would seem to suggest it is contacting the local web server...I dont have IIS installed...what is it connecting to?

Experienced Cover User kjm
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
kjm
Experienced Cover User

39Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Re: MYOB API C# SAMPLE ERROR on connection to localhost files

I am having the same problem...did you find a solution to this? did you close the previous connection?

when I try and load localhost:8080/accountright it can't connect...I was able to just acouple of minutes ago

UPDATE: restarted my machine and it is now working...however as soon as it crashes (and that happens alot) I am back to the same problem

What service or process needs to be reset for this to goaway.../I can't be restarting my machine every time this crashes

Partner Airlinx
4 Posts
Partner
Australia
Airlinx
Partner

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB API C# SAMPLE ERROR on connection to localhost files

I am going to understand how MYOB API works in general. I download the sample API and run the app. I selected one of the clearwater ltd sample but recevied a message "System.NullReferenceException: 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'"
2.PNG

When I run the app for second time I receive message "Unable to connect to remote server". I guess it is because the previous connection has not been closed yet.

3.PNG

Partner Airlinx
4 Posts
Partner
Australia
Airlinx
Partner

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB API C# SAMPLE ERROR on connection to localhost files

<p>I am going to understand how MYOB API works in general. I download the sample API and run the app. I selected one of the clearwater ltd sample but recevied a message "System.NullReferenceException: 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'"</p>
<p>When I run the app for second time I receive message "Unable to connect to remote server". I guess it is because the previous connection has not been closed yet.</p>

2.PNG
3.PNG
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post