MYOB API V2 Updating Applied Amount on Purchase Bills

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ljupcomanev
Contributing Partner
9 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB API V2 Updating Applied Amount on Purchase Bills

Hi,

I'm using,

ItemBillService itemBillService = new ItemBillService(mcfvm._configurationLocal, null, mcfvm.MyOAuthKeyService);
PagedCollection<ItemBill> itemBills = itemBillService.GetRange(mcfvm.cf, paybillspageFilter, mcfvm.credentials, null);

To try and retrieve pay bills record, which is coming up with an empty result. I can see the record via the user interface in the myob application,

I can also retrieve it using,

var billSvc = new BillService(mcfvm._configurationLocal, null, mcfvm.MyOAuthKeyService);
PagedCollection<Bill> bills = billSvc.GetRange(mcfvm.cf, paybillspageFilter, mcfvm.credentials, null);

but when I use,

itemBillService.UpdateEx(mcfvm.cf, itemBill, mcfvm.credentials, ErrorLevel.WarningsAsErrors);

by coping bills object to itemBIll object, I receive the following error message,

"AmountSmiley SadPurchaseEvent)"

"TransferEvent_VoidTransactionWarning"

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Re: MYOB API V2 Updating Applied Amount on Purchase Bills

Hi @ljupcomanev 

I’d recommend reaching out to our API team through the Contact Us page on the Developer page. They will be able to assist you if you are having difficulties with the API so that the issue can be resolved.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post