MYOB EXO API Integration

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
botoxparty
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB EXO API Integration

Hey,

For anyone out there considering the EXO product for integration.

Have a look at the documentation. Has not been updated since 2014, barely covers the basics. Would not recommend.

The actual API product itself is of a low quality and handles error reporting to the standard of a beta level, honestly shocked this is sold as a production grade product.

Good luck out there

3 REPLIES 3
HelenB
MYOB Moderator
326 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

326Posts

227Kudos

67Solutions

Re: MYOB EXO API Integration

Hi @botoxparty 

Sorry to hear that you have had trouble with your integration. If you do require assistance you are always welcome to reach out to the MYOB EXO API team directly at exoapidevelopers@myob.com.

Thanks

Thanks,
@HelenB

MYOB API Team Leader

MYOB API Support Centre|MYOB App Marketplace|MYOB AccountRight API Endpoint Doc's

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a Solution

botoxparty
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Helen,

I did reach out to the EXO team and heard nothing back, my client had to pay thousands to their EXO partner to provide support because the documentation was totally out of date and isn't comprehensive.

I'm sharing my experience with the community.

I would recommend people use Xero if they have plans to integrate.

<link removed by Moderator>

Thanks,

Adam

Will_H
MYOB Moderator
2,604 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

2,604Posts

1,064Kudos

292Solutions

For anyone looking for further information on Exo Integrations, I strongly recommend they look at the specific Developer forum for the Exo API:

https://community.myob.com/t5/EXO-API-and-Partner-Add-ons/bd-p/EXOAPI

Please note, the above forum is available to Exo API Developer Partners only, but you can sign up for free to become an Exo API developer (and read the documentation) here:

https://developer.myob.com/api/exo/exo-api-overview/

For anyone thinking of purchasing an Exo API license, or having a developer develop something using the Exo API, I would strongly recommend consulting with your business partner before doing so.  Many business partners offer integration services already, or can offer advice between the large numbers of integrations currently on the market.  

You can see a number of these at the MYOB Add on Solutions page, if you search for Exo certified products:

https://www.myob.com/au/addons/list/#!/workswith/myob-exo

But there are extensive numbers of applications developed by various businesses that may suit your needs.  Again, your business partner is the best first port of call as they will likely have experience with products/services that may assist you.

Cheers,
Will

MYOB Enterprise Services Product Platform Liaison

Exo Education Centre| Forum Search

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post