Moving from Accountright Enterprise to AccountRight 2017 - problem keeping API links

3 REPLIES
Partner TheG
347 Posts
Partner
Australia
TheG
Partner

347Posts

300Kudos

46Solutions

Re: Moving from Accountright Enterprise to AccountRight 2017 - problem keeping API links

Just checked again with your company file link and it worked...thanks for the assistance....must be something in my link....

Partner TheG
347 Posts
Partner
Australia
TheG
Partner

347Posts

300Kudos

46Solutions

Re: Moving from Accountright Enterprise to AccountRight 2017 - problem keeping API links

hi @DeveloperJack

I can see the AccountRight files listed in the local host.

The other demo files and a test file i created are both accessible for the API...

However when i select the upgraded file (From Enterprise) it prompts for credentials however the credentials dont work.

MYOB 1.PNGRead only message on login

When i log into the file the credentials work fine but it states message above...

I cant create another user account to test....as its a read only version...is there any other thing i should check?

MYOB Staff Post DeveloperJack
109 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia
DeveloperJack
MYOB Staff Post

109Posts

27Kudos

14Solutions

Hi there @Kym__Yeoward,

If you can see the file via the API's list of company files then you should be able to query the data (the trial

shouldn't change this). Are you able to access other files via the API (e.g. clearwater)?

Cheers,

Jack

Jack Skinner
MYOBapi Evangelist

Are you a developer? Check out http://developer.myob.com
Looking for an Add-on? Check out http://myob.com/addons/
Super Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,293 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Kym__Yeoward
Super Partner

1293Posts

669Kudos

95Solutions

Moving from Accountright Enterprise to AccountRight 2017 - problem keeping API links

Developers - please see this post today in the AccountRight / Getting Started forum:

Moving-Over-to-AccountRight-2017-from-Enterprise from @TheG :

Can anyone help ? 

Hi Support,

I have a clients on an Enterprise Terminal server environments with many data files (20+).

I am looking to move some clients over to the new cloud version but we have a number of ODBC reports being created with this old Enterprise version which we need to replicate in newer version.

I have managed to upgrade a file to test the process however i cannot access the API details as i beleive the file is in read only mode and it doesnt let me authenticate the access using localhost command...

Is there any way i can test the API reporting during our trial conversion to ensure we can meet API reporting requirements before upgrading all the files over next year? 

Also can the AccountRight 2017 version and Enterprise 19 version work together on the same terminal server? Has anyone experienced any issues?

Thanks Again.!

Forwarded by @Kym__Yeoward in Darwin.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post