Profit and Loss (With Last Year)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11642Posts

1357Kudos

1634Solutions

Re: Profit and Loss (With Last Year)

Hi @Rach210 and @DeanHi

Please let me offer a warm welcome to both of you to our MYOB Community Forum, I hope you both find it a great resource.

You are both correct that this is to do with the leap year from last year. This is something that has been raised with our development team, so that they can investigate why this is happening and to find a fix for this issue. At this stage we don’t have an exact timeframe on when this will be resolved, however this is something our team are aware of and investigating.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

DeanHi
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
DeanHi
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Profit and Loss (With Last Year)

I am having the same problem with mine, and I'm thinking it is becuase of last year being a leap year. When the report runs this year to last year, it only bring up the information for the first 28 days. Something MYOB needs to fix.....

Highlighted
Rach210
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Rach210
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Profit and Loss (With Last Year)

Hi,

I'm after some help to work out why my Profit and Loss (With Last Year) report for the month of February 2017 isn't showing the correct figures for February last year. It is not showing the total amounts for income and expense accounts yet when I run the Profit & Loss Statement for just February 2016 it is showing the correct totals for these accounts. When I run other months in the year, the Profit and Loss (With Last Year) report the last years figures are correct so I'm only having trouble with February. I have even set the computer date to 1/3/17 thinking it may be a date glitch and still the report is incorrect. It has me stumped as when you click on the incorrect figures on the report it brings the history up for that GL code and the correct figure is showing for last year. I'm using Account Right 2016.3.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post