Testing MYOB AccountRight Live API

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GuyCrsk1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Testing MYOB AccountRight Live API

Hello, I would like to know what is the best way to test my AccountRight Live Integration. I have downloaded a trial MyOB AccountRight software but cannot link my subscription serial number to the "Live" option and cannot assign a company live with a my.MYOB account. Currently when i open a company file or create a one i do not have the option for "This user will sign on with a my.MYOB" when creating a new user. When i try to create a new company file and select to access it "online" I cannot proceed with the serial number i was sent. What is my best way to proceed in order to test a fully functional MyOB AcccountRight Live software via the API?
1 REPLY 1
HelenB
MYOB Moderator
326 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

326Posts

227Kudos

67Solutions

Re: Testing MYOB AccountRight Live API

Hi @GuyCrsk1 

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you have registered as part of the Developer Program, then it is likely that you would have receved an invite to access one of our shared sandbox files. This shared sandbox file is what you can use to test your integration. 

If you are having trouble accessing the shared sandbox file, then please reach out to the API Support Team directly at developers@myob.com.

Thanks

Thanks,
@HelenB

MYOB API Team Leader

MYOB API Support Centre|MYOB App Marketplace|MYOB AccountRight API Endpoint Doc's

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a Solution

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post