MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

UID - Accounts / Contact / Products

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
1 REPLY 1
Valued Partner Triboss
84 Posts
Valued Partner
Triboss
Valued Partner

84Posts

44Kudos

12Solutions

Re: UID - Accounts / Contact / Products

Should be simple as using a "GET" call to the appropriate endpoin eg. http://developer.myob.com/api/accountright/v2/contact/ and then parsing the results to generate a list.

Highlighted
Partner Volt
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
Volt
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

UID - Accounts / Contact / Products

Hi,

We are developing connector between Salesforce and MYOB  AccountRight Live.  Our customers are using both MYOB and Salesforce already, they have Account / Contact /Products already setup in MYOB and similar Account/Contact and Products exist in Salesforce.

We know that MYOB creates UID for each record created when we try to sync records for the first time from MYOB to Salesforce, in Salesforce the UID field will be empty, as I know MYOB API will only look for UID to match records, since in this scenario it will be considered as new record in Salesforce instead of updating (essentially it is the same Account, but no UID in Salesforce).  

My Question is, can I get a list of Account/Contact & Products from MYOB along with their UID as the report, so i can update the UID in Salesforce.

Thank you in advance.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post