Webhook for EXO API

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
mattmalone
Experienced Cover User
35 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

35Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Webhook for EXO API

Hi all,

I'm a civilian developer, so I apologize if this comes across incorrectly.

I have MYOB EXO and access to my API, however, the issue that I find myself in is whether or not webhooks are available within the API.

If it is not available in the API, I struggle to see how I could realise the full integration that I am after for my warehouse team. The data is to be pulled from EXO, into a Microsoft SharePoint list based on our delivery date with the customer so we can put the Sales Orders in order and push information out to other services upon delivery to the customer (signature of delivery completion saved in SharePoint, Customer Survey pushed out by Survey Monkey etc).

1 REPLY 1
Steve_Marriott
Valued Partner
205 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia
Valued Partner

205Posts

14Kudos

16Solutions

Re: Webhook for EXO API

Hi @mattmalone 

I have been working with Exo for many years developing add-on solutions. I do not believe that there are any webhooks available to to perform tasks you are looking for when something happens within the Exo database. To provide that sort of functionality, you will need to add triggers the database that write the primary key (usually the SEQNO) plus other details to a table in the database to which you then develop a Windows Service to read and process (ie. Make a call outward to your other applications and include the relevant details).

Hope that helps a bit.

Cheers

Steve.

Steve Marriott
Very Impressive Software
steve@veryimpressive.co.nz

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post