When will locations be available in the \Sale\Invoice\Item and \Purchase\Bill\Item endpoints?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
nic-acc-addons1
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

30Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

When will locations be available in the \Sale\Invoice\Item and \Purchase\Bill\Item endpoints?

We've had a few customers upgrade from V19 to v2019.2 now that they were told that locations were finally added.

Unfortunately, locations are not avaialble via the \Sale\Invoice\Item and \Purchase\Bill\Item endpoints yet.

This has caused quite a bit of problem as not only can we not READ that information, we also cannot POST that information.

When will it be available ?

Regards

Nicolas Emmerich

Nicolas Emmerich | MYOB Professional Developer | Consultant
Accounting Addons - 1300 ADDONS | (1300 233 667)
Excel Add-on Solutions, Consulting, Training, Customisation & Support
OdataLink | BudgetLink | ExcelReportLink | ODBCLink | DirectDebitsLink
2 REPLIES 2
dantheman88988
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: When will locations be available in the \Sale\Invoice\Item and \Purchase\Bill\Item endpoints?

Second and third that. I have 2 clients needing this ability to the Sale\Order\Item endpoint so that when I import an order from my POS system I can import the Location corresponding the shop its from. At the moment they have to manually change each item location manually 1 by 1 for up to several 100 items...

John_Dinning
Trusted User
71 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Trusted User

71Posts

15Kudos

6Solutions

Re: When will locations be available in the \Sale\Invoice\Item and \Purchase\Bill\Item endpoints?

I emailed the developers about this issue a couple of weeks ago and received this reply:

"Thanks for reaching out to us. As far as I'm aware the multi location isn't on the map for the API in the near future. However I have passed your feedback onto our Product Managers for them to take into considering in what to include in upcoming releases. We recommend posting this as an idea on our AccountRight Ideas Exchange as this site is monitored by our AccountRight and AccountRight API developers who look at implementing highly requested features into our products."

Maybe if enough add it to the Ideas Exchange it may happen.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post