exo integration Trial Account

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MyOb4
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

exo integration Trial Account

Hi

We are in to Transport industry. One of our client who use EXO has to integrate with our sytstem for their business.

I have to do the integration part. could anyone help to get a MYOB EXO trial account? is there any good documentation availabe?

5 REPLIES 5
puja1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: exo integration Trial Account

Hi there

Did you find out anything as i am also looking for documentation and trial account but nobody is replying to me . i did lots of follow up but nothing and in developer account, it says me permission denied. Can anybody please help us to get the docs and trial account for integration?

Steve_Marriott
Valued Partner
205 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia
Valued Partner

205Posts

14Kudos

16Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @puja1  & @MyOb4 

MYOB Exo is an on-premise system and is supported via a group of Exo resellers. I suggest that you ask your customer who is the reseller for them and then get in touch with them direct to get you a demo database installed so you can do the integration.

We are also an integrator and have good relationships with many of the resellers but you need to get hold of the 1 specific to you first customer as you may need their help with the integration as each Exo install can be configured differently.

Cheers

Steve.

Steve Marriott
Very Impressive Software
steve@veryimpressive.co.nz
MyOb4
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Steve for the response. 

MyOb4
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Puja,

They used MYOB LiveRelay  technology for the API integration. on the myob exo they have to install the same and need to enable the API service. Let me check with my client and if I get some response I can help for you later on if need.

https://developer.myob.com/api/exo/exo-api-overview/liverelay/

puja1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thankyou so much for your response @MyOb4  and @Steve_Marriott 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search