MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

retarget your application to a framework version which contains "System.Runtime, Version=1.5.11.0

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
1 REPLY
Experienced Partner kirsten
94 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
kirsten
Experienced Partner

94Posts

2Kudos

3Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

must install nuget package Microsoft.Bcl.Build

AggieEric's answer at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17180268/warning-all-projects-referencing-myproject-csproj-must-i...  solved this for me.

Edit the project file that references the api project.

Add the following element inside of the ProjectReference element:

<Properties>SkipValidatePackageReferences=true</Properties>

Highlighted
Experienced Partner kirsten
94 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
kirsten
Experienced Partner

94Posts

2Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

retarget your application to a framework version which contains "System.Runtime, Version=1.5.11.0

I am using Visual Studio 13, Upldate 4 C# with multiple projects in my solution.  

I used Nuget to install MYOB.AccountRight.SDK  Version 2 

When I build my project I get 
The primary reference  could not be resolved because it has an indirect dependency on the framework assembly "System.Runtime, Version=1.5.11.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" which could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0". To resolve this problem, either remove the reference "E:\appname\\MyobData\bin\Debug\SBD.MyobData.dll" or retarget your application to a framework version which contains "System.Runtime, Version=1.5.11.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a". C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets 1697 5 appname.Module

More Information
All projects referencing SBD.MyobData.csproj must install nuget package Microsoft.Bcl.Build For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=317569

I will wind up having to have Microsoft.Bcl.Build referenced by all my porjects including the executable!

This goes against software encapsulation.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post