Australia
jodier

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Account Edge V9 to New Computer

I need to tranfer a MYOB Account Edge V9 for Mac from one Mac to another 

New Mac is running OS High Sierra 10.13.6 and it would appear this is not compatable with the download softwatre ( I tried and Im getting an error message " No Software to Install ")

If I upgrade to a AccountEdge Pro - monthly subscription - can I transfer the data from my existing file to the new Mac ?

Or do I have to manaullay transfer the data ?

Thanks

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
2,909 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

2909Posts

423Kudos

441Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Account Edge V9 to New Computer

Hi @jodier

You're correct, AccountEdge v9 is not compatible with the latest Mac OS X and the error you're facing is consistent to what others have faced with the latest Mac OS.

The latest version of the AccountEdge range v9 was on is known as AccountEdge Pro v17.5 which is compatible with Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra. You can view the System Requirements here: MYOB System Requirements

If you opt into the Subscription to gain access to the newer software you will be able to install the latest release and upgrade your file for usage in this release to be able to use this on your new Mac.

To look into this option, please feel free to send me a Private Message with your MYOB Account details (Business Name, your name, email address or other details) and I can send you a quote for this. You can send me a Private Message by hovering your mouse over my Avatar and clicking Send Message on the popup.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post