1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

AccountEdge Basic 64 bit upgrade timing

anyone know the timing and version number for AccountEdge Basic 64bit ?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AccountEdge Basic 64 bit upgrade timing

Hi @mycomm 

We are currently working on an update to AccountEdge to ensure that it will function with the MAC OS Catalina. However, at this time we don't have an exact timeframe for when that update will be available or a build number.  

More information relating to MAC OS Catalina (10.15) and AccountEdge can be found on Must Read: AccountEdge Information before upgrade MAC OS Catalina (10.15)

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ENT
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Yes would really like to know!!!!

Contributing User DawsonAg
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Totally unacceptable! You have had years to sort this out! Apple said 5 years ago about this and again last year what was going to happen!! Now you have customers in the position that they can't upgrade to Catalina because of MYOB's incompetence, but they need to upgrade for other programs they need in their business!! Pay over a $1000 a year for what??

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,528 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,528Posts

172Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @DawsonAg 

Sorry for the frustrations you're encountering with this.  As @Steven_M mentioned, we are currently working on an update to AccountEdge.  While working on this, our developers need to ensure that it will function with the MAC OS Catalina. With that being said, we currently do not have an exact timeframe for when this will be made available. 

More information can be found in the article Must Read: AccountEdge Information before upgrade MAC OS Catalina (10.15). Please subscribe to the post for update notifications. 

Apologies again for any disruptions you experience due to this.  

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JWo
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I agree this is really stupid. I'm a single user but have been using AE for over 15 years. Any easy way to switch to QuickBooks? 

Just give us an estimated time frame. Will it be days? weeks? months? I don't want to pay for parallels and do all the work to set up VM then to find out you have the new edition coming out next week. If you tell me it may not be until next spring then that is a difference story. You've had months to figure this out....  Same issue when Mac upgrade to retina displays and smooth fonts, AE still hasn't fixed tha issue and it's been years. You are holding us hostage and preventing us from staying up to date with all the other software companies that played by the rules and had their act together

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post