Catalina. CENSORSHIP

Dminor
6 Posts
User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Catalina. CENSORSHIP

I posted a message on this board 30 minutes ago about the ineptitude of the MYOB/Account Edge company around the Catalina 64 bit issue.  10 minutes ago I checked and it was posted on this site.  I just checked again and it is gone and not even listed under my "Posts" link in my account file.  Be aware posters that Big Brother doesn't like to be insulted no matter how much you paid for their  cra_py software. (spelling is mine since the server doesn't like dirty words I guess... LOL)

Note from Moderator: Post edited to remove language violating the forum's rules of participation.

3 REPLIES 3
Dminor
6 Posts
User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Catalina. CENSORSHIP

Interstingly, 5 ninutes after I posted this message, my original post reappeared . Strange coincidence one might say.

Community Manager Suja_P
5,863 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,863Posts

2,144Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Dminor,

Thank you for your posts. 

I can see that you've made 3 posts today, one of which appears to have been automatically marked as spam by our system, due to the copy / pasted email content. We've manually unmarked it now, so your post should now be reinstated.

I also see that you're new to the MYOB Community forum, and are visiting from the United States. The copy of the Customer Service reponse you'd posted in the other post also suggests that you're a customer of Priority software. 

The MYOB Community forum is a friendly and welcoming space where visitors are welcome to post their feedback, seek and receive friendly advice from a wide variety of experts. I request that you respect this.                           

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Dminor
6 Posts
User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hey Suja,

As soon as MYOB or AccountEdge (or whatever this lousy company is calling themselves since being bought by  Kohlberg and Kravis, a Wall Street hedge fund) gets their technical act together and gets a Catalina version out for its thousands of Mac users, then I'll respect this site. Not sure where you're based or how old you are but I can probably guess that I bought my first version of their accounting software long before you were even born. I don't need or apreciate you telling me how to repsond when your site censored my original post and only re-posted it AFTER I wrote my follow up message. I own a business and not being able to utilize my acounting because of the ineptitude of a third party coding vendor is inexcusable.  So censor this post if you want, it will not appease my anger at this shoddy issue one bit.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post