Partner Zone

Pay super after Accountedge Support ends

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
bradm30
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Pay super after Accountedge Support ends

Hi,

I'm not sure if this has been asked previously or not as i can't seem to find anything on it so here goes.

We have been aware that support for Accountedge would end on 1/4/22, and so we are currently in the process of transitioning from MYOB Accountedge to MYOB Advanced.

We expect to go-live with MA on 1st July 2022.

At no point were we told by MYOB that when the support for Accountedge ended that the ability to pay our Superannuation via the Accountedge portal would also end.

Consequently today after logging in to pay my March 2022 Super using the portal attached to MYOB Accountedge it says that our cover has ended and we need a paid subscription to make payments via the MYOB Superstream Service. 

I'm happy to pay a subscription to keep paying our super until we have moved to MA.

So now i have the problem of no way to pay our super until our transistion to MA is ready to go live.

Can you recommend an interim Superannuation payment service to fill our gap until July 2022?

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,409 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,409Posts

1,346Kudos

1,707Solutions

Re: Pay super after Accountedge Support ends

Hi @bradm30 

Apologies for the delay in replying to you. You should be able to process that super payment through AccountEdge now. 

Please let me know if you continue to have problems with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post