Reprinting payslips using the same format in the payroll wizard not report section

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User Ronya
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Reprinting payslips using the same format in the payroll wizard not report section

Hi there

When I print payslips via the payroll wizard they are fine. Once payroll is processed and completed, I go back into reports>payroll>payslips, the format is different.

How do I print the same payslip format as the one in the payroll wizard?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
903 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

903Posts

65Kudos

68Solutions

Re: Reprinting payslips using the same format in the payroll wizard not report section

Hi @Ronya

Thank you for your post, I would recommend checking to see if your default selected form for payslips is the correct one selected, you can check this by going to; Payroll > Print/Email payslips > Advanced filters > make sure the correct form is selected for payslips. 

Please let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User Ronya
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Reprinting payslips using the same format in the payroll wizard not report section

thank you that worked, however the printing is very blurry.

1) everything i print out of MYOB is blurry

2) emailing payslips via google drive. Why doesn't it like it? it defaults to Windows 10 which means i have to save the payslips and email individually.. arrrrggg annoying please help!

Thanks heaps

Regards

MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
903 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

903Posts

65Kudos

68Solutions

Hi @Ronya

Glad to hear that worked. 

In regards to the blurry print outs from MYOB, have you tried printing via a different printer driver or printing to PDF. Does this work ?

Outlook 2010 or later (32-bit) version is the only supported email program for AccountRight Live. AccountRight does not work with any other online emailing services. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post