Reprinting payslips using the same format in the payroll wizard not report section

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Reprinting payslips using the same format in the payroll wizard not report section

Hi there

When I print payslips via the payroll wizard they are fine. Once payroll is processed and completed, I go back into reports>payroll>payslips, the format is different.

How do I print the same payslip format as the one in the payroll wizard?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,089 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,089Posts

226Kudos

295Solutions

Re: Reprinting payslips using the same format in the payroll wizard not report section

Hi @Ronya

Thank you for your post, I would recommend checking to see if your default selected form for payslips is the correct one selected, you can check this by going to; Payroll > Print/Email payslips > Advanced filters > make sure the correct form is selected for payslips. 

Please let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Reprinting payslips using the same format in the payroll wizard not report section

thank you that worked, however the printing is very blurry.

1) everything i print out of MYOB is blurry

2) emailing payslips via google drive. Why doesn't it like it? it defaults to Windows 10 which means i have to save the payslips and email individually.. arrrrggg annoying please help!

Thanks heaps

Regards

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,089 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,089Posts

226Kudos

295Solutions

Hi @Ronya

Glad to hear that worked. 

In regards to the blurry print outs from MYOB, have you tried printing via a different printer driver or printing to PDF. Does this work ?

Outlook 2010 or later (32-bit) version is the only supported email program for AccountRight Live. AccountRight does not work with any other online emailing services. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post