1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

So Much for Annual Subscription

The AccountEdge and MacOS Catalina update from the Chief Product Manager on 27 November 2019 warns that Mac users cannot upgrade to Catalina as AccountEdge will not work at all. Surely, MYOB had prior warning that this was going to happen. It is unacceptable that we pay a yearly subscription for support and upgrades but they may not be actually available/compatible for the latest Mac operating systems until at least the first half of next year.

An apology is one thing, but that does nothing for those of us who have been very loyal MYOB users. A free/reduced yearly subscription should be offered to the customers.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
5,914 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,914Posts

2,159Kudos

477Solutions

Re: So Much for Annual Subscription

Hi @Loubou,

Thank you for your post. Sincere apologies for the frustrations caused by this experience. 

We are working closely with our developer partner to establish a firm timeframe for a Catalina compatible release. 

In the meantime I've arranged for one of our team members to be in contact with you to talk you through to steps we are taking to rectify the problem and discuss your options.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Re: So Much for Annual Subscription

How about MYOB share with the MYOB community publicly what steps are being 'taken to rectify the problem'. The responses from MYOB regarding these Mac OS upgrade issues are becoming quite monotonous and not instructive in any way.

Users are paying a monthly subscription and not receiving the goods.

@Suja_P wrote:

Hi @Loubou,

Thank you for your post. Sincere apologies for the frustrations caused by this experience. 

We are working closely with our developer partner to establish a firm timeframe for a Catalina compatible release. 

In the meantime I've arranged for one of our team members to be in contact with you to talk you through to steps we are taking to rectify the problem and discuss your options.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post