TPAR

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
mpauly
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

TPAR

Hi

I need to find a way to print a report to include Ticked or Non Ticked subcontractors for Reportabel Tax Payments.

I am required to advise OSR which contractors have not been ticked to report. It would take me months to go through each idividual subcontractor to check! Smiley Sad

Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,010 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,010Posts

911Kudos

635Solutions

Re: TPAR

Hi @mpauly 

Note sure if there is a report (others user might know), however if you Export Supplier Cards and then open in Excel you will find a field for TPAR.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
mpauly
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Gavin - This is a good solution - however only could export as a Text doc, couldn't find how to open in Excel? Plus all cards even inactive cards show - problem being really old suppliers don't have TPAR ticked.

gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,010 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,010Posts

911Kudos

635Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @mpauly 

All exports are text files, either tab delimited or CSV based on your choice. If not sure how to open these in excel, do an internet search, I'm sure you will find some posts that are easy to follow.

An export includes all records, there is a column for Inactive. Sort in excel to isolate what you need, for example sort all to find the Active ones only, then sort those to find where TPAR has been selected.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
mpauly
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions