Partner Zone
Partner Zone

COS & Income Pie graphs optional on My Advisor Reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Partner Tania_Forbes
1 Post
Partner
Australia
Tania_Forbes

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

COS & Income Pie graphs optional on My Advisor Reports

Hi, It would be useful on the My Adviosr reports we generate, if we could show details and select a pie graph for Income (Revenue) as well as Cost of Sales (COS) like the report currently does for Expense.

There are many clients who categorise their Income, COS & Expenses into subcategories through the use of GL accounts. 

The current my advisor report for Income and COS shows a combined total income, bar graph and simple line graph and a simple line graph for COS, comparing combined totals against last months combined figures only.

It makes sense and would provide more valuable information to clients, if you were to include Income and COS as selectable report features that include PIE graphs to show where income is being generated from and where Costs are being incured by GL code. 

The current format is not showing much:-  just, this is how much income you got from all clients, and this is how much your combined COS were for the month, and this is what they were compared to the last two months.

I look forward to seeing this feature added  Thanks :-)

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Product Manager Daniel_Kinal
16 Posts
MYOB Product Manager
Australia
Daniel_Kinal
MYOB Product Manager

16Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Re: COS & Income Pie graphs optional on My Advisor Reports

Thanks Tania. Appreciate the feedback.