Experienced Partner
Australia
sandra_rca_1
Experienced Partner

33Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Acessing Atlas website

I am wanting to provide access to my website to someone with some tech experience but I cannot go onto my Atlas website. (A link or something must be broken) How do I access it. I followed directions on a post in the forum & when I went into "Manage" for my products, there was no "log into Atlas"

Thanks

Sandra

10 REPLIES 10
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
10,841 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

10841Posts

1220Kudos

1533Solutions

Re: Acessing Atlas website

Hi @sandra_rca_1 

If you still knew the web address or domain name linked to your MYOB Atlas website, you could visit that page and then sign into the site by clicking on the Sign In option in the bottom right hand corner of the page. This would allow you to sign into your website so that you can invite another user to work on your site.

If you were trying to access your website through my.MYOB you would need to look under the products section of the welcome page of your my.MYOB account. This should have a green details button, which when clicked will open the plan selector page. This page will have a link to Log into your Atlas website, which will allow you to log into your site

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Partner sandra_rca_1
33 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
sandra_rca_1
Experienced Partner

33Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Neil. I have done as you suggested already

“ If you were trying to access your website through my.MYOB you would need to look under the products section of the welcome page of your my.MYOB account. This should have a green details button, which when clicked will open the plan selector page. This page will have a link to Log into your Atlas website, which will allow you to log into your site” 

but there is no link to log into my site!

Sandra Rhodes

Mobile: 0438 877 959

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
10,841 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

10841Posts

1220Kudos

1533Solutions

Hi @sandra_rca_1 

The link that I was referring to can be see in this screenshot below, highlighted in red:

atl2.PNG

This screenshot is taken from a regular MYOB Atlas account visible in my.MYOB. Atlas partner accounts may differ slightly

If this link wasn’t visible, then to the best of my knowledge there’s no other direct link between my.MYOB and your website. In this instance you would have to visit your Atlas website and sign in using the Sign in option in the bottom right hand corner of the website.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

33 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
sandra_rca_1
Experienced Partner

33Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Neil,

That leaves me in a pickle especially as I cann't bring my website up. Any idea on what number I can call to speak to an Atlas support person?

Thank in Advance

Sandra

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
10,841 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

10841Posts

1220Kudos

1533Solutions

Hi @sandra_rca_1 

As Atlas is not supported by phone, I’m not able to provide a number for speaking to the Atlas team. That said, what happens when you try and bring your website up? Are you getting an error and if so what is the exact wording of the error?

Generally speaking when you first created the website it would have been under a web address that ended in .myob.net. This default domain would be active as long as the website was active. If the website had been taken down or was no longer hosted by MYOB Atlas then that link would no longer work

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

33 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
sandra_rca_1
Experienced Partner

33Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil

Below is the message I get

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server…
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > + Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings… > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
10,841 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

10841Posts

1220Kudos

1533Solutions

Hi @sandra_rca_1 

Thanks for confirming the error message. Generally, that message means that for some reason Chrome isn’t able to access the page, however there can be a number of reasons for it.

I’d start by switching off the modem for at least 30 seconds, which will let the internal cache of the modem clear itself from any corrupt information within it. It’s also worth trying a different browser just to rule out it being a browser specific error. If you were seeing a different result on a different browser its worth clearing the cache on that browser

Additionally, it might also be worth switching the computer to use Google DNS on that computer. If you are on a network, I recommend checking with the network administrator on how to do this. That said our help article Error: Connection error does contain the steps on how to change a computer to use Google DNS settings.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

33 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
sandra_rca_1
Experienced Partner

33Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil,

I have used different browsers & even had others try to bring it up on their PC's & they can't get it either.

I have just gone through my old emails & have managed to get into the original myob.net website. I have tried to re-link it but it just says it's already linked. 

I want to update the details as our business ran under a partnership when we started & have since changed structures to a company. When I try to edit these details, it says I need to contact the owner...

Is there any other way to get support for the website rather than backwards & forwards here?

Thanks
Sandra

Partner JohnLeask
4 Posts
Partner
Australia
JohnLeask
Partner

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Can someone PLEASE call Sandra (my business partner) to sort this out or at least take my queries offline so it is not posted publicly?

It seems that the website is coming up under my login even though I have never had anything to do with it. I need to changed this ASAP.

John W Leask
River City Accounting
PO Box 1316,
Stafford City. Qld 4053
Mobile 0419 364078
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post