User
New Zealand
Tonyroche

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Adding my own brought domain name

Hi There,

I have recently set up a new website through you guys https://rocheart.secure.myob.net/admin/ however we do own our own domain name www.rocheart.co.nz, we currently haver this website with another company but are shutting it down so we can move it here. Once we close the other page down with the other company. How do I get our domain name address www.rochart.co.nz to be the website address for the website I have created here, as this address is the one used on all our business cards etc?

Thanks heaps,

Tony

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
8,827 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

8827Posts

942Kudos

1235Solutions

Re: Adding my own brought domain name

Hi @Tonyroche

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource

If the domain name is going to be hosted by a third party domain registrar and simply be pointing towards your MYOB Atlas site, you can follow the steps in our help article, Linking domain names to your website. Part of this process will give you a template letter with the relevant DNS settings to link that domain with your MYOB Atlas website, which you’ll need to provide to that domain registrar.

Once the domain name has been linked it can be set as the primary domain name. Visitors to your site will see the primary domain name displayed as the URL on the top of the site, regardless of how they got onto your site

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post