Can't Link our Facebook page

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Can't Link our Facebook page

Still getting "An error has occurred. There has been an error with this website. Please click the Back button on your browser or try going to your web address and logging in again. You may also want to check out the Learning Centre." Logging off and on doesn't work. Cleared cache...doesn't work. Using Chrome already. 

AND yet again someone elses page got linked to us. And yes we do have two stage authentication set up. I wouldn't mind so much getting rid of the odd weirdo link but  I NEED to be able to link to my own facebook page asap. apologies for shouted words but annoyed very much that no solution seems possible. Did any of you guys find something that worked to fix this? This has now happened on a second account that i manage

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
7,856 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,856Posts

627Kudos

1,223Solutions

Re: Can't Link our Facebook page

Hi @KRichards 

I'm sorry to hear you are having problem linking your Facebook page to your Atlas website. Could you please advice the steps you took to link your Facebook account, and at which step did the error occur? 

I can see that currently there are 5 social network accounts associated with your Atlas website, 1 of them (Facebook account Wakefxxxx xxxxx Fair) is having the error status. Could you please confirm if this one is the Facebook account you are trying to add?

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Yes that is the one facebook link we want for the wakxxxxxxfair account

Highlighted
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

My other account is for Richardsxxxxxxxxxxtall. My facebook page isn't even there anymore. If I go to News Settings there are muliple facebooks that have nothing to do with me (aquariums, Juliaxx, jewels). If I click "add new facebook link" I get that error message 

Highlighted
Experienced User
27 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

27Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

We are still having the same issues and I asked the same question 3 days ago with no results

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
7,856 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,856Posts

627Kudos

1,223Solutions

Hi @KatRichards

Thank you for the update. 

The incorrect social accounts are now from your Atlas website, I've sent you a forum private message with more details. 

Regarding the matter of receiving the error message as soon as clicking on 'Add another Facebook account', I've escalated this to our developers for further investigation. We'll let you know once we know more. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
7,856 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,856Posts

627Kudos

1,223Solutions

Hi @MAS16 

Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. I've just replied to your original thread with more details. 

Please feel free to keep further communication in that thread as well.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post