1 Post
User
New Zealand
TakitimuTiki

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cancel subscription

Please can you cancel my subscription. We now have a new domain host and I did not renew it when it expired but you are still taking the $20 fee from my account plus $30 was also charged last month. I have no idea how to cancel this...or to contact you other than on here. I've searched everywhere!!

Would you please send me an email to confirm this has now been done

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,844 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6844Posts

737Kudos

951Solutions

Re: Cancel subscription

Hi @TakitimuTiki

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

Looking at your account, I see you have previously been in contact with our MYOB Atlas support team through email. As part of the email response our team provided to when you requested the UDAI code, it did contain instructions on how to cancel your MYOB Atlas subscription if you weren’t going to be using it after transferring a new domain host.

As the MYOB Atlas website is separate to any domains that you purchase for it, you can continue to use your MYOB Atlas website with external domains.  If you would like to cancel your MYOB Atlas website then I encourage you to fill in our MYOB Atlas Cancellation form

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post