Cannot Login to my atlas website

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AMBullians
2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cannot Login to my atlas website

Two days ago I set up myob Atlas Plus and was able to get my domain and start working on the website. Then yesterday all access stopped. Even when I go to my website on the internet and try to LOGIN at the bottom right it comes up with "Firefox can’t find the server at newze066.secure.myob.net".  How can I get into the website the edit the content?

I also noticed that the picture I uplaods as a banner, does not come up. The website is nzbusinessportal.co.nz.

Thanks

Andrew

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Liam_M
3,488 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

3,488Posts

1,326Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Cannot Login to my atlas website

Hello @AMBullians

Yesterday there was a problem with MYOB Atlas that prevented users from logging into MYOB Atlas and also prevented images from loading correctly on Atlas websites.. This issue related to a domain used by MYOB Atlas. We were able to correct the problem yesterday, but it can take up to 48 hours for the change to propagate to DNS servers world-wide.

The website will work as normal for some users now. But depending, on location or internet service provider, it may not be work as normal for all users until midday tomorrow. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
AMBullians
2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Liam.  Looks like the access from your side is now operatonal.

However, I am NOT receiving emails from my website forwarded to my gmail account. I think I have set it up properly, is there a problem your end also?
Andrew

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,193 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,193Posts

507Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @AMBullians,

We have identified an issue that affects email forwarding for some clients. Our developers are currently working on this matter as we speak.

More information and updates can be found on this forum announcement: Atlas service disruption impacting email forwarding

We apologise for the inconvenience caused, and greatly appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post