New Zealand
sophie123
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Email forwarding is not working

Hello MYOB,

Do you currently have an issue with your email forwarding ? I have tried several test emails recently to my New Zealand business email info@jimmysbait.co.nz and with no results , please let me know what the issue is as bussiness is being lost.

I can see by your forum responses that this maybe the case .

10 REPLIES
Contributing User sophie123
8 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
sophie123
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Email forwarding is not working

Also just checked on my MYOB ATLAS account and it shows last email being forwarded 10.51am 4th January 2018, so three days without business !

hoe
4 Posts
User
Australia
hoe
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Same problem here, seems myob dont care........

Contributing User SomethingNew
11 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
SomethingNew
Contributing User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Same problem here. Our emails have not been forwarded to our Gmail account since the 4th Jan 2018. And yes, we have tested it using other email accounts to make sure. This seems to be a regular occurrence of late.

KH1970
3 Posts
User
New Zealand
KH1970

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Yep same with me. Last forwarding was on the 4th. This is our business and we are trying to employ someone at the moment! 

Contributing User sophie123
8 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
sophie123
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Email not forwarding

MYOB , 

Please give an indication that you have a problem with your email forwarding. You have customers that rely on your server for day to day business .

Communication, key to good business isn't it ?

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,615 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6615Posts

437Kudos

1063Solutions

Hi @KH1970 @sophie123 @SomethingNew @hoe,

Sorry to hear you are all experiencing issue with email forwarding in Atlas. 

Our technicians are currently investigating this matter, we will bring you updates as soon as we know. Sorry about the inconvenience caused, we greatly appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Partner VTBS
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
VTBS
Partner

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I see there are a number of people experiencing the same problem in that their emails are not being forwarded by MYOB Atlas - I have to join the club as well and would be very grateful to know when this will be resolved - it is really affecting my business and makes me appear unprofessional - totally beside the fact that I have no idea what emails I am missing!  Please give me an update as to when this will be sorted out.   Thank you

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,615 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6615Posts

437Kudos

1063Solutions

Hi @VTBS,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

The email forwarding incident mentioned in this thread has been resolved on 8/1/2018, more details can be found in this announcement post

If you are still experiencing problem in receiving forwarded emails, please make sure the receiving email address is not a bigpond email. I'm afraid that currently Bigpond's security filter is blocking emails forwarded from Atlas. Our technicians are in touch with Bigpond to work this out, until then, please do use a personal email from a different email service provider to receive forwarded emails. 

Please feel free to let us know how you go.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Partner VTBS
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
VTBS
Partner

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @CloverQ,

Thank you for your response.    I have now been able to change away from a bigpond email whilst this issue is being sorted out.  However, I know that I have had emails from Friday that are really important from a new client and would like to know if these can be sent forward to me - now that I have changed from the big pond address? 

Regards

Jane

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post