Partner Zone

Facebook business pages can be linked again

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Liam_M
MYOB Staff
3,488 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
MYOB Staff

3,488Posts

1,338Kudos

529Solutions

Facebook business pages can be linked again

Hi Everyone,

The issue preventing Facebook Business pages from being linked to your MYOB Atlas website has now been resolved. If you're linking your Facebook account for the first time, it should go through.

If you've previously had your Facebook account linked , but it stopped working then follow these steps to resolve the problem.

1. Log out of Facebook. Log into your MYOB Atlas website. Click 'Edit Site'. Click the news page on the left, and mouse over the cog at the bottom of you news page. Select 'edit settings.' If you don't have a separate news page, news will be down the bottom of your home page, click 'homepage' on the left and scroll down to the bottom. Click 'edit settings' under the news section.

Once you're in the news setting screen, untick your Facebook account if present, and click 'add another Facebook account.' A new Window will pop up and you'll be prompted to log into your Facebook account. Log in as normal. You may receive a message telling you that your account is already linked - this is fine. The account will refresh anyway, and your Facebook business page should now be listed. If it is, then your Facebook page is linked, and you should be ready to post.

2. If your Facebook business page still isn't listed, or still shows error, then log into your Facebook account in a separate tab. Click the downward pointing arrow at the end of the blue bar at the top and select settings. Here click apps. If MYOB Atlas is listed, remove it. Then log out of Facebook and repeat step one above.
  3. If all of the above fails, please send me a private message with your website address. I will completely remove your Facebook account from MYOB Atlas, so that you can re-add it.

You can send me a private message while logged into the forum by clicking my username on the left-hand side, then clicking 'send this user a private message.'
Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
5 REPLIES 5
MAS16
Experienced User
27 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

27Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Facebook business pages can be linked again

Thanks so much for this Liam Smiley Happy

Liam_M
MYOB Staff
3,488 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
MYOB Staff

3,488Posts

1,338Kudos

529Solutions

You're most welcome @MAS16. I've passed your thanks onto our developers who are thrilled to be able to get this feature back up and running for you. Please let us know if you run into any further issues with it.

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
JohnnyPro
Experienced User
59 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

59Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Liam. But they all look the same Liam. Every event has duplicated same Photo as my generic FB profile pic, can't change it when edit news item. All your good work is really of no help with no pic edit.

I click on the cog 'more' to change the multiple default same generic photo (that does not represent each post) on every FB News post, nothing happens, no option to change photo of news item associated with facebook auto posts.

So now I don't seem to care, I have more work to do by deleting each FB auto post, and then create another with the correct photo.

So suicidaly depressed, think I'll start taking drugs.

Carter44
Experienced User
107 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

107Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

Hi There Liam.  You were going to give me a call back about sorting out this Facebook issue.  I have tried doing it myself but to no avail  Please can you get in touch.  With thanks.

Liam_M
MYOB Staff
3,488 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
MYOB Staff

3,488Posts

1,338Kudos

529Solutions

Hi @Carter44

Thanks for taking the time to speak to me today. As discussed, we were able to link your Facebook business page, by re-adding your Facebook account as described in my post above. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let me know.

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post