Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

16Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Facebook link to Atlas - not working

Hi 

Having multiple issues with linking a business Facebook page to the atlas website. 

Firstly as I login under my personal FB login (the only way you can setup a FB business page, have to have a personal FB page to be verified) but I have been advised by Atlas that the FB link will only show my personal FB posts.  This is an issue that I am unsure how to resolve?  Do I have to setup another FB login that will only link to my business page?

Second issue is even after I have linked two individual FB pages (both of us have access to our business facebook page), the Atlas link social media page does not show any FB pages linked, even though we get the message saying your (Name) Facebook account has been linked successfully.

Any suggestions to resolve these issue would be appreciated thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,391 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,391Posts

342Kudos

518Solutions

Re: Facebook link to Atlas - not working

Hi @Tania_Forbes 

I see you've sent an email regarding these issues to atlas@myob.com and we've responded to that for you. Please reply to that email should you have further issues. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Tania_Forbes
Experienced Partner
16 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

16Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Komal_S 

Thanks for responding, yes you did reply to me, and suggested it was becaues of the redirect from our web host, I have forwarded to our webhost again all instructions from Atlas and from you, but this has not resolved the issue.  So the issue remains unresolved.

Once we have this issue sorrted, there is still the business page linking issue.

In your email to me, you did not respond to my querry, relating to linking Business FB pages that are connected to a personal FB Login.  As I was advised by you in an email that Atlas will always select the personal account to link to if there is a business and personal page associated with the login.

Can you setup a separate business login in FB?  I understood you need an individual account to setup a business profile and page, so the business page will always be linked to an individual account, and therefore never be able to link the business page to Atlas. 

I have asked you responed to my email, regarding this particular issue, but have still heard nothing.

I look forward to any suggestions or solutions to these issue.

Kind regards

Tania

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,391 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,391Posts

342Kudos

518Solutions

Hi @Tania_Forbes 

As communicated through emails, our developers have confirmed that some Facebook accounts cannot be linked to the Atlas website at this stage due to some integration issues. This is something that we do not have a fix for currently, but might be looked at in the foreseeable future. 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to all this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post