Highlighted
ertizahaider
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How to install hosting

My client bought an hosting from myob, its an atlas domain. He hired me to design his website, but when i go to http://www.renovationpartners.co.nz/cpanel it gives error. Also, i saw he has his premium package activated with 5gb hosting. So, how do i activate the hosting server and install wordpress on it. I have attached a screenshot given by the client.

71892597_514355469355355_5879973436981248000_n.jpg
1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,214 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,214Posts

508Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How to install hosting

Hi @ertizahaider 

The domain name renovationpartners.co.nz is currently active, and is pointing to the Atlas website correctly. I've tested the link you included above, it displays the Atlas website correctly. What error message did you receive? Could you please clear the browser cache then access it again, or try using a different web browser? 

MYOB Atlas is a template based website building tool for novice users, it does not integrate with wordpress. You can however intergrate some Google tools with the Atlas website.

You'll need to log in to the Atlas website in order to add more content, using the templates within. Each Atlas website can only have 1 administrator user, but your client can invite you as a standard user, which can add content to the website. You can set the website theme, add varies of pages, sell online and more, please feel free to browse our Atlas online help pages for more instructions.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post