Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

15Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

KEEP ME UPDATED / SUBSCRIBE FUNCTION

Hi

I am currently using the "KEEP ME UPDATED/SUBSCRIBE" function as a "MAKE AN APPOINTMENT" button on our website. It works fine for the first appointment, however the person making the appointment can only use the button once.

Is it possible to have a "DELETE .CSV FILE" option added to the settings for this function?

Currently you can "EDIT SETTINGS" and "DOWNLOAD .CSV FILE" but you can't delete or clear the .csv file.

If I could clear the .csv file after download or by some other means that would be helpful.

Alternatively, if we request for you to clear the .csv file from the system is that possible? 

Please note: I realise this function was meant for subscribers to newsletters and the like, however this is not something we do, so we creatively turned it into an appointment button. Even if I was using it for subscribers, a clear/delete list option would still be useful). 

Regards,

Kirstie

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
12,375 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

12,375Posts

1,479Kudos

1,751Solutions

Re: KEEP ME UPDATED / SUBSCRIBE FUNCTION

HI @SomethingNew 

I’ve passed your comments on to the relevant teams, however I don’t have a timeframe of when this will be considered and if there will be any potential implementation upon this. This may be something the team consider in the future however.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post