Partner Zone

My domain and my website is not working - i thought i renew the subscriptions last fortnight

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
serinat1
Contributing Cover User
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

15Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

My domain and my website is not working - i thought i renew the subscriptions last fortnight

Hi there 

can someone contact me, as I need to know whether my domain and subscription has been renewed for www.nspir8.com.au as I unable to get any emails and it effecting my work. 

Please contact me on xxxx xxx xxx

3 REPLIES 3
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator
8,806 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

8,806Posts

741Kudos

1,345Solutions

Re: My domain and my website is not working - i thought i renew the subscriptions last fortnight

Hi @serinat1 

I can see that your domain name nspir8.com.au expired yesterday, there was no renewal payment for it so it was not renewed. Additionally there's also problem with your Atlas plan payments from last month (communication email sent on 03 March).

Domain names are renewed directly within your Atlas website, you can access your website via its default domain name - http://sesuigeneris.myob.net/, log in from the bottom right corner. Once in I'd suggest first going to Site Settings from the top > My Account > Update billing details, follow the prompt to check/update your payment profile with an active credit card. This payment profile is used for your Atlas subscription payment as well as the domain renewal. 

If the payment profile is changed, please log out of Atlas website then log back in to renew the domain name, the updated card details shall be automatically loaded for checkout. When the domain is successfully renewed, the expiry details under Site Settings > My domain name will be updated accordingly.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

serinat1
Contributing Cover User
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

15Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: My domain and my website is not working - i thought i renew the subscriptions last fortnight

Hi Clover

I'm having trouble login into the website due to 2 step authentication via email and my domain is down. Is there any other way to pay for this without login into the webpage? 

CloverQ
MYOB Moderator
8,806 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

8,806Posts

741Kudos

1,345Solutions

Hi @serinat1 

We do suggest using a personal email address instead of the domain email address as your Atlas log in email, for this very reason. The email address is also used to log in to the my.MYOB portal in order to update the payment profile.

Could you please send me a private message with a personal email address of yours so I can set that as the log in email? You can do so by mouse over my avatar and choose 'Send a message'.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post