Partner Zone
Partner Zone

New website set-up

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
MurrayAMM
1 Post
Cover User
New Zealand
MurrayAMM
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

New website set-up

Last week I went through all the steps to set-up an MYOB Atlas website, including claiming/registering domain name.  I can login to it ok, but it is not appearing live to anyone else.  What else do I have to do to make it going properly and searchable for people to find me?

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,069 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

7069Posts

496Kudos

1122Solutions

Re: New website set-up

Hi @MurrayAMM,

First of all, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I can see your Atlas website is up and running, it can be accessed by anyone via the claimed domain name activemotelminders.co.nz

When the Atlas website is created, we'll automatically submit the sitemap to Google, Bing and Yahoo for you, this will help these search engines to accurately index your website. Each search engine uses an algorithm to display search result, we do not have control of how the search results are displayed.

There are a few steps that you can take to improve the search ranking of your website, for more details please follow this Online Help article: Getting found on Google and other search engines.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post