MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Removing website.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
iamaman
4 Posts
User
New Zealand
iamaman

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Removing website.

Hi there,

I would like to remove my free trial website and domain name please.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,034 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11034Posts

1251Kudos

1555Solutions

Re: Removing website.

HI @iamaman

We can certainly organise for your MYOB Atlas website to be removed if you would like. Before we do, are you able to confirm whether or not you have plans to transfer your domain name to another domain registrar. If you are, then we can certainly provide you with the relevant information to allow you to do this.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

iamaman
4 Posts
User
New Zealand
iamaman

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil,

Thank you for the reply and thank you for removing the site. Yes I would be interested in transferring the domain to another domain registrar thank you.
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,034 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11034Posts

1251Kudos

1555Solutions

HI

No worries, I haven’t taken your website down just yet, as its easier to retrieve the code to allow you to transfer the domain name while the websites up. To transfer the domain name, you will need your UDAI code, which can be retrieved from within your site

Our help article, Transferring domain names to another registrar does step through how to retrieve that particular code from your Atlas website, if you would like to have a go at retrieving it over the weekend.

If not no worries, I’ll perform the cancellation of your website on Monday and grab the code for you at the same time if you haven’t been able to. Please note though that the code is only valid for 30 days from the date it was generated, so please keep this in mind as the code does have a limited lifespan.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

iamaman
4 Posts
User
New Zealand
iamaman

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your help. I've tried a couple of times to grab the code myself. Keeps giving me an error.

"An error has occurred

There has been an error with this website. Please click the Back button on your browser or try going to your web address and logging in again. You may also want to check out the Learning Centre."

I might have to wait for you to grab it for me please.

Cheers,

Jason

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,034 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11034Posts

1251Kudos

1555Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @iamaman

That’s no problem, I’ve sent that code through to you in a private message. This can be accessed by clicking on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen and then choose the envelope icon that appears

As mentioned this code does have a 30 day limited life, so I’d start getting in touch with other domain registrars if you haven’t already started.

I’ve put through the cancellation of your website today, it may take overnight for everything to fully cancel however you won’t be charged for any charges going forward.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

iamaman
4 Posts
User
New Zealand
iamaman

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil,

Once again thank you so much for your help. It is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Jason

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post