The link to my facebook artist/bussiness page isn't working when i share it on my personal timeline

Highlighted
jeftaaa
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

The link to my facebook artist/bussiness page isn't working when i share it on my personal timeline

When i share my facebookpage link on my personal page the link isn't working. The picture shows what i see.link not working.jpg

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,214 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,214Posts

508Kudos

0Solutions

Re: The link to my facebook artist/bussiness page isn't working when i share it on my personal timeline

Hi @jeftaaa 

In Atlas, you can link a Facebook business page to your Atlas website. After linking it, you can:

• display a link to your Facebook business page in the Follow us section of your website.
  • tell your social network contacts about your website.
  • post your website news to your Facebook business page.
  • display your Facebook business page news on your website.

Detailed instructions can be found in this Help article: Linking your Facebook business page to your site.

The only information Atlas can push to your Facebook business page is news posted on your Atlas website. Are you trying to share the news from your Facebook business page to your personal Facebook account? If so, this is beyond the scope of MYOB Atlas, it would be controlled by Facebook.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post