User
New Zealand
CPRL
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Transferring domain name to another registrar

Hi There i would like to know the process of transfering my atlas domain name that i have baught to another regitrar for my new website. Can you please tell me the process for doing this.

Can you recommend a registrar that supports a transfer?

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
8,827 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

8827Posts

942Kudos

1235Solutions

Re: Transferring domain name to another registrar

Hi @CPRL

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

To transfer your domain name to a new registrar you will need to retrieve the relevant domain name ownership code from your domain name registrar. For domains currently hosted by MYOB Atlas these can be retrieved through your Atlas website. If your domain name is hosted by a different registrar, you will need to contact that registrar for the relevant domain name ownership code.

This can be retrieved by logging into your Atlas website and then going to Site Settings >> My Domain Names. Alongside the domain name will be an option of either Get UDAI, Get Auth Code or Get Domain Password, depending on the type of domain it is. Clicking this will display a pop-up window with the domain name ownership code. This code can then be passed onto your new domain registrar to begin the transfer process.

We cannot recommend a specific third party domain registrar, instead you can find a list of registrars that support the .co.nz domains on the Domain Name Commission site

Please note that transferring a domain name away from MYOB Atlas doesn’t cancel your MYOB Atlas plan. If you are transferring the domain name away because you no longer want to use MYOB Atlas, please do fill in the cancellation form

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post