Trouble logging into Myob atlas webpage

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
newish
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
newish
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Trouble logging into Myob atlas webpage

Hello, I am trying to access my Myob Atlas webpage created many years ago to update content.  I am still being billed monthly for the account and thought my domain was paid for and current.  Why can I not log in??

thanks

Sharon

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

7100Posts

497Kudos

1124Solutions

Re: Trouble logging into Myob atlas webpage

Hi @newish,

First of all, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

MYOB Atlas website hosting and the domain names are renewed separately, the Atlas subscription is usually a monthly subscription, while .com.au domain names are renewed every 2 years. 

Could you please provide your domain name, so we can look into it further for you?

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

newish
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
newish
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hello, our domain name is Cafeonthepark.com.au: and since your helpful reply yesterday, I was able to back through my email history and locate an email from Myob Atlas on 29/1/2015 telling us to renew our subscription for the domain name.  I did reply on the same day asking how - as the hyperlink button "renew now" was not working at tthe time. 

However, since your reply yesterday I have got onto my myob atlas webpage and bought my domain name as above.  I have not received confirmation yet and am unable to open the webpage as yet, other than through myob atlas.

Does this make sense??

Sharon

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11656Posts

1360Kudos

1636Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Sharon ( @newish )

I have had a look into your account, and it does appear that we haven’t received any payment for that domain name.  I have checked and confirmed as of the time of writing that it is still available. When .com.au domains expire they go into a 30-day server hold. During that time it can be renewed, if however the time has elapsed then the .com.au domain has to be purchased again

To be able to purchase the domain again, you will have to log into the Atlas website via the default of cafeonthepark.myob.net. Once you have logged in can you please go to Site Settings >> My Account >> Update Billing Details and record the billing details you wish to use for the payment of the domain.

Once the payment details are updated, you will be able to click on Buy a Domain name on the left hand side of the settings window, and purchase the desired domain name. Please note that you will have to set up the email forwarding again as the email forwarding had to be removed during the process.

Do let us know how you get on with this

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

newish
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
newish
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

all fixed I think....many thanks

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11656Posts

1360Kudos

1636Solutions

Hi @newish

You are very welcome, glad we were able to help.

Please feel free to post anytime you have a question

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post