Trying to reboot my old website and domain

Highlighted
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Trying to reboot my old website and domain

I had this website www.equinereboot.co.nz through MYOB a couple of years ago but closed it down when we shut down due to relocating. Im now back in business and have rebuilt the website but cant seem to relaunch my domain name. 

These are details.....can it please be reatived somehow. I feel like Ive wasted my time rebuilding the site.

MYOB Atlas Domain Name (Serial Number 64xxxx)
Support Status
Active Expiry Date Support Entitlements Action
NO

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
13,370 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,370Posts

1,585Kudos

1,905Solutions

Re: Trying to reboot my old website and domain

Hi @Riders 

As noted in section 5.4a of our MYOB Atlas Terms of use, after the website has been cancelled it is removed from our servers and as such couldn’t be reactivated. If you were starting a new website through MYOB Atlas you would need to create the site again.

Looking up that domain in the top level registrar whois it does appear to be available and as a result should be able to be purchased through your Atlas site. Do let us know if you are having difficulty purchasing the domain, and the exact wording of any errors your experiencing

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Trying to reboot my old website and domain

Thanks but I've gone elsewhere.

i did build a new website via myob and have spent days trying to buy  my domain name through the link in my new site but it wouldn't even process the order. 
thanks anyway 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post