1 Post
User
Billy84

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

URGENT assistance required - Domain renewal

Hi there, 

My business doman expired on 29 June 2019.

I have attempted to log in and renew this. However, I had forgot the password and entered this incorrectly - obviously too many times as it appears that my account is now locked. I am unable to get my password re set as no link to change password / reset is coming through to my nominated email address no matter how many times I have tried this. There is nothing in junk or spam either as I have checked this numerous times.

I have tried to email the support team for Atlas twice this week and am yet to receive a response or resolution.

Could someone PLEASE help me and make contact as soon as possible regarding this issue? I need to get our website back up and running and also our primary email address quickly, as this is detrimental to the running of our business.

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,012 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

7012Posts

486Kudos

1112Solutions

Re: URGENT assistance required - Domain renewal

Hi @Billy84 

Apologies for the delayed response. Have you since renewed the domain name successfully?

I'm afraid that based on your forum details, I wasn't able to locate any Atlas accounts. I also checked the atlas@myob.com inbox, no outstanding emails from last week or earlier. So if you emailed the Atlas support email address, it would have been responded to.

In case if you are still having issue, please do let us know the domain name you are trying to renew, or email atlas@myob.com again, we are happy to assist further.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post